Giacomo Cuccaro, born in Rome 1960, University Degree in Economics and qualification as Chartered Accountant and Statutory Auditor (Dottore Commercialista e Revisore Legale in Italy) from La Sapienza University of Rome, and Executive Education in Corporate Finance at ’Harvard Business School. Acting as a free-lance professional he is currently involved as Advisor in Turnaround Projects and in Assurance Engagements of Turnaround Plan, also according to Italian Bankruptcy Law (art.161, 182 bis –agreement for restructuring debts, and 186 bis – going concern proceding), and involved in Judicial Custodian engaged in several legal proceedings . Having gained more than 10 years of professional experience in Private Equity Advisory (from scouting and deal flow process to investment feasibility assessment, due-diligence process, negotiation, and exit strategy), he is also currently Member of Board of Auditors, in charge of statutory legal audits pursuant to Law 39/2010, for Limited Companies, including a Securities Firm and a Local Authority.
He is in the Register of the Court Appointed Expert for the Civil Tribunal of Rome (CTU in Italy, specialization of Company/Assets Valuations, Business Management and Audits, Receivership Proceedings), in the Register of Experts for the Criminal Court in Rome, in the List of Judicial Custodians (pursuant to Art.179 of the Code of Civil Procedure) and in the List of Accounts Auditors for Local Authorities, pursuant to art.16 para.25 Law Decree 138/2011.
In the last few years as Management Advisor and Statutory Auditor he has been working with several companies amongst which Invitalia Group SpA, Risorse per Roma SpA – Roma Capitale, ICT Consulting SpA, Kiwi II Ventura Servicos de Consultoria S.A.
Between 2000-2007, he has been working in Siemens Group, as Business Development Director (2004-2007), in Securmatics Spa, owned by KIWI II Investment Fund Group, as Chief Executive Officer (2002-2004) and in Banca Popolare Commercio e Industria Group, as Advisory & Management Services Director (2000-2001). Previously as Management Consultant and Business Analyst he has also been working for several companies -mainly operating in ICT sectors- including Siemens Nixdorf SpA, Andersen Consulting SpA, Acea Spa, IDC International Data Corporation Spa, Databank Group SpA.
Since 2000 he also joined as speaker several workshops on enterprise & innovative business models evaluations (Fondazione Dottori Commercialisti di Milano, 2001, Università Cattolica di Milano, 2000) and conferences on Information Security (IDC Innovation Forum 2006-2007, IDC Security Conference 2006-2007, Security Technology Summit, 2006 Telecom Italia, Information Security Management SMAU 2005, Università Cattolica di Milano 2000-2006). Between 1995-2000 Giacomo has been member of Consulting Committee of Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti di Roma, also writing reports in Technical Reviews on Business Planning & Companies Evaluations.
Giacomo lives and works in Rome, he has a daughter (Giulia, 1988) and a son (Michele, 1994). When he was young he used to play competitive sports such as Boxing and Rugby.
- Laurea in Economia e Commercio, Università La Sapienza, Roma 1986
“Management Control & Investment Evaluation” corso di specializzazione LUISS, Roma, 1990
- Abilitazione alla professione di Dottore Commercialista e Revisore Contabile, Università La Sapienza, Roma 1992
- Executive Education Program, Harvard Business School, Boston MA, USA:
– Corporate Financial Engineering & Valuations – 2000;
– Private Equity & Venture Capital: Due diligence Practice – 2001
- Corso di Specializzazione sulle Procedure Concorsuali, Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili di Roma e Ordine degli Avvocati di Roma (2008-2009)
- Corso di Specializzazione per l’attivita’ di Custode Giudiziario, Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili di Roma (2008)
- Formazione Professionale Continua Obbilgatoria: Diritto Societario, Procedure Concorsuali, Revisione Legale dei Conti, Diritto e Pratica Tributaria – Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti e degli Esperti Contabili di Roma ( 2003 – 2015)